Sunday, March 1, 2009

You And Me... END

I love you so much... but I don't think you loved me like I do. I'm trying my best not to cry. I've made this decision and I will stick with it. You said this is not the first time I asked for break-up with you... but it will be the last time. Believe me....

It is not easy to let you go. All this time I'm trying to be with you... I do anything so that you will satisfy with me. But my sacrifice is not enough to be with you. You ain't no happy with me.... and I just realize it... That's why I'm letting you go... You are free man now...

I know that I've been too selfish...I don't understand anything about you. One thing that I knew about you that you are not mine anymore. You know that letting you go is hard for me. But the hardest thing is knowing that your heart is not mine anymore. And that is why I'm leaving you away....

You may accuse me by saying that I have another boy in my life. I never lie to you... Never....never.... because I loved you so much. I want to be honest with you so that you will believe me. But being honest is not enough to save our relation. When you loved someone, you need to give 5 things. LOYAL, HONEST, LOVE, PASSION, UNDERSTANDING.

Well, as I realize for this few days.... I realize that we are lack of this 5 things. I don't have the UNDERSTANDING part. And you??? Well... you are grown up guy. You should know what do you lack of. I know I will live without you but like I said... I'm just a body without a spirit... And I know.... you will survive without me...

I'm hoping to be with you always and forever....But I think we should end here. There is no hope for both of us. Here I go again... trying to struggle with this life without you... Without a person named my boyfriend....

As I said last night... You will always be my HONEY BUNNY. There is no one else.. If after this I have another man in my life... He will be another person... He will not be my HONEY BUNNY. Because that name is specially for you...

We still be friends. Believe me. I'm not a person who likes to end a relation. If we are not in love anymore... I'm happy to be your friend. If you are bored... just give me SMS or ring... I will be there for you. I never hate you... Never.... Until now... I still love you. And I'm hoping... this feeling will fades away...

And I? I will continue my life without you... I will do the things that I did before I meet you... I will off my handphone each night before I went to sleep. I will seldom use my handphone. I know my life will be SUCK without you... but it is okay... I'm be okay with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment