Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dizzy~

Dizzy with school problems...

I missed a lot of chapters since I entered the school late....

Pengajian Am - 3 CHAPTERS!!!!

Gosh... homeworks are too many like HELL!

And my new school is soooooo strict...

I never been shouted by teacher... Never in my life...

But yesterday.... my NEW DISCIPLINE teacher shouted at me like I don't have any feeling....

Embarrassed... ;-(

I cried when I reached home... Uwek~~~

This afternoon, I entered teachers' room to see my GURU KELAS YANG BAIK HATI LAGI CHOMEL....

I saw soooo many rotan2 everywhere!!!

Gulpp... :-S It took my breathe away....

Yalah... I entered boys' school kan...

Boys are like hell what~

Always distrub me when I want to go to my classroom! F*ck!

I spent so many money on my fees, books and sort...

How I'm gonna buy new contact lens??? :-(

Then I have some issues with Dayat...

I know he loves me so much...

But I'm the one is too damn maniac egoo!!!

GOSH...

THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY HAVE ORENTATION!!!

SENIORS WILL PUNISH AND TAKE REVENGE ON US LIKE DONKEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment