Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday...

My birthday is around the corner...
As usually...
I'm so thrilled waiting for it...
But this year, I'm quite fear of it...
Well...
I realize something that quite hard
for me to accept...
I'm getting older!

I'm going to 18

on 20th February 2009....
I've breathe on the world for 18 years...
It is quite a long time...
But my expriences are not much...
There are more dreams need to accomplish...
I don't even know if I can do them all...

This year

I'm quite sad...
What a suck early year???
I will not celebrated my birthday
with my special one...
Boyfriend?
Nope!!!
My parents....
I miss them a lot!!!

Everyone asked me...

Why don't just I study in Peninsular???
I'm afraid of being to far from my parents...
I know...
Someday somehow
I will leave them...
Or they will leave me...
Forever...
And I know...
It will be the most hurting moment.....
And I don't prepare for it...

My boyfriend...

I'm hoping to be with you forever...
Every second I want you to be with me...
But I realize something
That also drop my emotion down..
I will lose you someday...
And I know...
I will cry a lot and a lot..
Coz no one can stands with me.

My friends...

Maybe we will lost contact...
And I'm missing all of you...
Each moment we have together...
I will immortalized them...
Coz you are the most cheerful persons...
In my life...
I love the way you make me cry...
You are my bestfriends till die!

School...

I'm missing my schools...
Tadika Kemas Rimbawan....
Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan St. Monica...
Sung Siew Secondary School...
My ex-schools...
What is the next one???
Urm...
Wondering if I can rewind the moments...
When I was a nerdy student...

My house...

I love my house so much...
Even sometimes I sighed and complained...
But I love you...
Raining or hot...
You are the one sheltered me...
I love you...
I love my room...
Keep shining on homey!!
:-)

My kitties...

Please don't die or run away...
Wait for me to come for you...
I want to touch you...
I missed touching cats...
Miss the furry things...
Please...
I'm begging you don't leave...
Wait for me...

Well...

I'm so emotional right now...
Crying as posting this blog...
I'm so sad...
Coz I will leave much here...
Goodbye 17!
I will remember you always...
And hello 18...
I will appreciate you as I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment