Monday, March 2, 2009

Forget Him, Forget Him Not....

Gosh... why it is so hard to forget him? This is what I want, right? So, what is the problem? I should just forget him... I'm so disgusting with myself because I'm wearing his necklace so that he will stay close in my heart... but at the same time, i want to forget him! Yeark... Wanie, you've been such a fool!!! Stupid! Wake up!!! Wake up!!! You should realize that he don't love you anymore!!!

I'm trying so hard so that I won't cry... I don't want to cry. No..no...no... Man will say that NO WOMAN NO CRY. I will say NO MAN NO CRY! I'm not a weak person. I cry because I want to release my sadness...And now... I should stop cry for him... I'm not the one for him. He never satisfy with me...Whatever I do for him was wrong in his eyes.... There's nothing else that I can do anymore....

Wanie, you have to be tougher and stronger... you should know that he is not so IN to you... so believe me... it is better for you not to be with him anymore... I know that you loved and adore him so much... but...don't let this feeling make your life miserable.... Someday, you will find another person who loved you as what you are...

;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment