Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hurm~

I missed him but he don't message me. He don't contact me at all. Why? I do really missed him so much. I know that it is my fault and I regret it... I asked for his apologize and he said that wait until we meet. Urm... maybe at that time, he will forget me... he don't love me anymore. He don't even care about me.. Wuwuwuwuwuwu...

When I message him, he will reply it... in short message only. And it hurts me. I cry again. He is torching me! Uhhu... it feels like all my bones are broken down. It is quite a long time I don't hear his voice. I miss his talk... ;-( I dialed *1* and heard his voice SMS. I cried when I listen he sang me a song before I went to sleep... He is such a sweet boy... and me?? Urgh~~~

I wish that I can scream at him that I love him so much... but I know.. he won't listen. I know he hurts by me. At first, I let you go because I know I hurt you... but now I know, I hurt you more by letting you go.

I'm not used to call you Amir or whatever... because I started call you Bubu since the first time we become friends... You are so manja with me and I miss you. You make me laugh with your humour. When we made webcam, you make me smile because you like to pull your hair... hahaha...

I still keep your pictures on my handphone... and one of them is my screen saver. Each time I saw your pictures, I will kiss one by one because I miss you so much. Sometimes when I woke up from my sleep.. I opened my eyes and I saw my handphone... You are smiling at me. And I will smile back... Suddenly, tears dropped on my pillow... I realize that I love you so much even though we just couple for a while...

And just know.. you SMS me... and I'm freaking happy. But I can't understand what are you trying to say to me. Fighting??? Urm... I don't know but I'm happy that you say good morning to me. Bubu, you cheer my day! Thank you~

And I stop SMS you because I don't want to distrub you anymore. I don't know if this is right decision... one thing I know is I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... and I understand if you don't want me back... :-( I hope he will be okay without me...

I love you. Aisheteru. Wo ai ni. Saya sayang kamu.

No comments:

Post a Comment