Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm faking my happiness!!!!

Huhu... I know that I am faking my happiness. I'm sad but I laugh like Saiful Apek is in front of me. I missed him so much... thanks to the guys (Edy, Plastic Boy[Hafiezz], Afiq and Emal)... They companied me... :-D

I'm regret what I have done to my bubu... I know that he will have his surgery on 1st of May... but I don't know that he is on hospital now... I wanna cry.... I said sorry to him because there is nothing else that I can say... I make his day worst than ever!!!! :-( I'm sorry...

I can be a GREAT friend.... but become special girlfriend??? I suck on that!!! I should let him know about that.... Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu....

Emal... We will meet again!!! I will bring you to round Sandakan! ehhe... I will give you a present for your birthday... :-D

Afiq... Still babyish... Still manja2.. bluek... gewam!!! mau tumbuk jak! :-D Ehhe...

Edy... You are the best of all!!! Suka dengar ceta aku... Boleh majuk selalu.. Ehhe

Bubu... WUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWU... I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment